1. Help cover the costs of quality treatment for food service employees with substance abuse problems.
2. Help families get to and pay for counseling or other support programs.
3. Bring “restaurant culture” into the spot light.
4. Set up and maintain a sober support network geared toward restaurant employees.
5. Help employees retain employment while in treatment or find employment once out of treatment.
6. Work directly with treatment facilities to help mold programs to fit a restaurant workers life style.
7. Create a restaurant employee-specific treatment center.