To provide comprehensive solutions to address addiction and its effects on restaurant employees, their families and the restaurant industry.
Restaurant Recovery helps restaurant workers find and pay for drug and alcohol treatment, and helps loved ones get the assistance they need.
Creating support networks, Restaurant Recovery is devoted to the continuing care of restaurant workers who are struggling with addiction, seeking sobriety or are in recovery.
Restaurant Recovery advocates for change in the restaurant industry through increased awareness of its unique culture.
- Help cover the costs of quality treatment for food service employees with substance abuse problems.
- Help families get to and pay for counseling or other support programs.
- Bring “restaurant culture” into the spot light.
- Set up and maintain a sober support network geared toward restaurant employees.
- Help employees retain employment while in treatment or find employment once out of treatment.
- Work directly with treatment facilities to help mold programs to fit a restaurant workers life style.
- Create a restaurant employee-specific treatment center.